Dr. Santosh MP is a consultant for General / GI surgery / Laparoscopy / Endoscopy. Did his MBBS in prestigious MS Ramaiah medical college and hospital and MS from Bangalore medical college and research institute, one of the top medical schools of the country. Post MS he worked as a consultant at Apollo Reach hospitals, Telangana; Karnataka cancer hospital; Assistant professor at Jubilee mission medical and hospital, Thrissur, Kerala. Currently, he is an associate professor at Rajarajeshwari medical college and hospital, Bangalore. He works as a consultant at GM Apollo hospital, Essential hospital, and Anupama hospital. He has a keen interest in laparoscopy, gastrointestinal, breast, thyroid, hernia surgery, and proctology (piles, fissure, fistula).
He is a keen listener and compassionate towards his patients.
He updates his surgical skills by attending national and international CME/Conferences/Workshops.
- Bangalore medical college and research institute / Victoria hospital – Resident
- Rajarajeshwari medical college and hospital – Assistant professor
- Karnataka cancer hospital – Consultant
- Apollo Reach hospital – Consultant
- Jubilee Mission Medical College and Research institute – Assistant professor
- Rajarajeshwari medical college and hospital – Associate professor
- Currently, he manages DermaSurge -skin, hair & surgery clinic with Dr. Poornima Santosh.
- He is a visiting consultant at GM hospital, Fortis hospital, and SSNMC/Sparsh hospital
- Karnataka Medical Council
- Bangalore surgical society
- Associations of Surgeons of India
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- Global Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
- FIAGES (Fellow of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons)
- FAIS (Fellow of Associations of Surgeons of India)