Dr. Ramesh S Hiremath
MBBS, DNB -General Medicine, IDCC
General Physician and Diabetologist,
16 Years of Overall Experience
Dr. Ramesh S Hiremath is a reputed General Physician and diabetologist in Bangalore with over 11 years of experience in this field. He has exhaustive work experience from St. John’s Medical College and Hospital.
With more than 11 years of experience in his field, he expertly handles cases. He deals with emergency cases, diabetes, hypertension, infectious diseases, etc. He has got extensive experience in hematology from reputed institutions. He has exhaustive clinical experience from reputed hospitals like APPLO HOSPITALS, St. John’s Medical College and Hospital, Mahaveer Jain Hospital, Rajarajeshwari Medical College, and Hospital. He has presented papers in many national and international conferences, pertaining to his research in his field. He has many international & national publications to his credit.
Dr. Ramesh believes that medicine is not only a science but also an art and practically follows the art of medicine and healing. Avoids unnecessary investigations but advises appropriate investigations and medicines. Fond of counseling and motivating patients to follow lifestyle changes and healthy habits.
Attended various national and state-level conferences, seminars, and CME’S, Research Note / Abstracts Published In Journals / Seminars / Symposia.
- A study to determine the association between creatine kinase and hypertension, Indian Medical Gazette, Feb 2017(IMG).
- A study of non-traumatic coma, etiology, and outcome, International Journal of Contemporary Medical Research, Volume 3, Issue 6, June 2016(IJCMR).
- Role of procalcitonin and C-reactive protein in urinary tract Infection diagnosis in adults, International Journal of Advances in Medicine, Volume 4, Issue 2, March April 2017(IJAM).
- Evaluation of Biochemical Profile in non-traumatic coma patients: A Prospective Hospital-based study, International Journal of medical science and diagnosis Research, June 2020(IJMSDR).
- Study of clinical profile and inflammatory markers in Dengue fever with thrombocytopenia, International archives of integrated Medicine, June 2020(IAIM)